Friday, March 7, 2014

Green Alliance from Maxmini

I haven't kickstarted much, besides the second Reaper Bones (I got my daughter the Mouselings). The temptation is always there, and the new Green Alliance project by Maxmini is not making things any easier. 

Oi!

YES PLEASE! I'm loving the aesthetic on these, and I'm hoping their upcoming kickstarter is a good deal. I've had a real hard time in the past, deciding which Ork Clan I like best Bad Moonz always edged to the forefront, due to Flash Gitz and Meganobz, but Blood Axes were a close second (I didn't want to paint camo). I've also toyed with the idea of a Grot Rebellion army, and even made a start to it. The conversions for each model take forever though ;)


Proppa!

So the beginnings of this have me convinced I should start a second Ork army, we'll see once the crowd funding launches! Check it out here http://maxmini.eu/blog/green-alliance-the-mustering.html




No comments:

Post a Comment